In today’s world of green technology and concern for the environment, bioplastics resins has become additional green products that make it unique in the worldwide marketplace.
Our bioplastics resins will rapidly biodegrade in the environment and the byproducts formed are very low in toxicity, eventually being converted to carbon dioxide and water. Therefore bioplastics resins are consider as an environmentally friendly products and efficient alternative to replace current oil-based plastic material.
Ecopha Group now is offering a wide range of bioplastic resins to meet surging consumer and industrial demand for environmental protection. Click here for quotation!!
- New Class of Bioplastic
- Higher temperature capacity, with a softening point greater than 90°C in both dry and aqueous condition, this is 20 to 30°C above many other competitive bioplastics.
- The benefits of this product are transparent literally.
- Most biodegradable films provide any contact clarity; COLOR CLEAR provide high clarity, low noise film, whilst maintaining the benefits of strength, flexibility and biodegradability.
- Gives a soft, flexible film that is extremely strong.
- It is also printable by flexographic or offset printing without any pre-treatment
- Can be colored with specially designed masterbatchs with no detriment to the superb properties.
- For food uses this variants has EU and US (FDA) Food Contact Approval for all non high-acidic foods.
- Range of starch based biodegradable materials developed for used in fine fibers, yarns and cords up to 3mm in diameter.
- Currently we have 2 variations of COLOR CORDS depending on your application.
- Used for injection molding or sheet extrusion.
- It processes well on existing molds and equipment can be vividly colored, using special by designed masterbatches with no detriment to its properties .
- It can be incredibly versatile and can be made into sheet for thermoforming; blown into thin film or injection molded into virtually any shape.
- Extrusion coating and lamination has many demands, with high speed processing, adhesion to a range of substrates, barrier properties, printablilty and sealability being uppermost.
- There are exacting of conventional plastics, let alone plastics.
- Made from mainly sustainable resources, COLOR EASYFLOW provide easier processing, with lower viscosities, than those usually expected from biodegradable resins.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- No conventional plastic composition in it.
- The degradation rate in 180 days is more than 90%. It will fully decompose by bacteria or fungi after disposal.
- Suitable for making shopping bags, garbage bags, packaging film, compostable mulching film, etc.
- Made up from corn careal starch and straw, composting condition within 3-6 months depending on the condition.
- Film to the sickness of 0.006 mm.
- The processing temperature is between 45 ° C to 175°C.
- Can be processing on the normal film or bag machine.
- Specifically designed for injection molding applications.
- Physical Properties includes ; Specific Gravity of 1.25 g/cm3, Melting Point within 135-150 ºC, Glass Transition Temperature between 54-60 ºC, Mechanical Properties Tensile Strength ≥ 45 MPa,, Tensile Elongation ≥ 3.5 %, and Molding Shrinkage of 0.004
- Physical Properties includes ; Specific Gravity of 1.25 g/cm3, Melting Point within 140-155 ºC, Glass Transition Temperature between 57-60 ºC, Mechanical Properties Tensile Strength ≥ 50 MPa, and Elongation at break ≥ 3.0 %